The journal market was worth $26Bn last year, and some of it wasn't earned fairly.
There is a lot of fear, uncertainty and doubt around publishing right now. Many are confused about who owns what, and what they can do with the results of their own research. This seminar covers:
- Does Open Access mean Predatory Publishing?
- Current academic publishing business models
- How we assess whether a publisher is reputable
- How you can get funds from the Library Open Access Fund (LOAF) to publish in the right place.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Room 210 (Puaka-James Hight)
- Research Support